Saturday, June 17, 2023

Location y

 


I don’t know how to start but the top wahem out here says that Clara is in very bad company, they’re all nazis and Wes. They call themselves f, must be log. But it’s going to turn out to be a hoax. Her confidence is low and is unreachable. They see what I see so I must not explore anymore. These people are rotten and good for nobody, not even her. They call her ex and wife, hitting me back on ethical grounds that I should not reach her anymore, I have my doubts however! Moreover kinmin is after her knowing that I chose her to be my ally. They want her to be jealous, a haye for me, mangled even, so that no one gets her away from the Wes. Ive decided therefore to move her to a safe habitat were noone can reach her, only her helpers/well wishers. Can’t trust her with anyone not even her family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheeks. 👋 tell me if u're in trouble. I worry about you lately.

    ReplyDelete