Saturday, June 17, 2023

Exiting the wes

 


It is my belief that Claire is a victim of Wes/Log and ladkiwala indoctrination that she is a two, jealous of Sir/one. She is being accused here in whispers, that she is a jealous arrogant killer on the loose but she loves her race. Log have given her a very arrogant royalty status who is a haye for me. This conspiracy has to be disintegrated as I get to the root cause and neutralise the true perpetrators, which seem to ICA agents who have been after me for long since I returned from the Wes. Sending a woman to do a man’s job?! It’s disgraceful and shameful that false feelings are being projected by knm to aid this haye. It’s a mind boggling very big global conspiracy which needs a genuine global solution by me. I’m attempting to make her exit the Wes safely in the hope that they won’t be able to conspire any further and fail permanently for me. Other parties involved seem to R24, Frxxx, Eu, australia, otan, india. It’s the holy grail of all conspiracy, I plan to end it quietly for every bodies sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment