Thursday, June 27, 2024

My Enemy

 It seems and not to full certainty that people in my family, politicians, low class workers, and women/cops, want to see me to my deprecation, that I cannot flourish & prosper, or live in peace away from all the violence that they perpetuate in this world. Is this the same for everyone here? I for one have been dealing with them for almost 15 years now, and even after I think that I've won, they are still here coming after me whenever I make any progress in life. They want to corrupt everything that I want or desire. They won't let me leave this house; I'm living in a virtual death sentence according to their way!! Please help me get my way here, to overcome, overpower and dethrone them from power, which they are abusing like deep state/fascism.

No comments:

Post a Comment